So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
#reminder that hacking a woman’s private data to post her nudes online#is just as much an act of violence as anything else#meant to remind women their bodies are for public consumption#and their sexuality is to be derided mocked laughed at and masturbated over#and does not belong to them#i am furious and you should be too#have a nice night
That moment I realize a lot of my online friends are following a friend from school
"The LGBT population is [some number like 8% or whatever] so it makes sense that there are less of them in this game."
- So few games are willing to have even one LGBT character
- So few… everything, actually. Games, TV shows, movies, books, comics.
- And mathematically, your excuse for reduced representation makes no sense
- Cause 4 out of every 50 characters in media aren’t LGBT
- As a matter of fact it’s half that
- So if you want accuracy, we need to double LGBT representation
- According to your own argument there isn’t enough
LADY MACBETH skateboards across the hall
LADY MACBETH: king of jerking off maybe — "Dirtbag Macbeth" (via stecklr)